Very many here using CS5?

Here's an example of what PS5 can do for a ho-hum shot. This is the middle exposure from a 3-frame hand-held f2.8 bracket:

Here, the 3 exposures were merged into HDR (waay overdone, I know :blushing:) from Bridge, with smart sharpening, anti-ghosting applied and a couple of content aware fill fixes- and lens correction applied:

CS4 Extended upgraded to CS5
LR2 upgraded to LR3

Both good decisions. I am not a professional.

It's like having a car with 900 HP. You may not need all of it all the time but if I ever need any amount of power between 0 and 900, I can select with the throttle and go. I mean, it only takes about 15 HP to maintain highway speeds anyways so what's with all the Corollas and Sentras out there? Excessive, right?
I like that way of thinking! I've had Corvettes most of my lifetime. Looking for a chrome bumper C3 right now. Here is what I had for the last 10 years that I just traded recently for a 1948 Harley:
1977 Corvette
I won a LOT of trophies with this baby!

Hi there.
As you can see from my signature block I use the CS5 suite. One thing I would mention if your not already aware is that Adobe TV has hours of tutorials on Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 3 if you want to learn more about what both of these applications can do as well as what's new. I have found it to be a steep learning curve hence using Adobe TV and YouTUBE.

Cheers
Jim

Here's an example of what PS5 can do for a ho-hum shot. This is the middle exposure from a 3-frame hand-held f2.8 bracket:

Here, the 3 exposures were merged into HDR (waay overdone, I know :blushing:) from Bridge, with smart sharpening, anti-ghosting applied and a couple of content aware fill fixes- and lens correction applied:
PS 5 had neither an HDR feature, nor did it have Bridge. :scratch:

PS 5 had neither an HDR feature, nor did it have Bridge. :scratch:
OK, Photoshop CS5 extended, then... sorry.

I used CS2/3/4 at work and liked them, but I used Elements 2.0 at home. (Old as dirt I know) I recently jumped on the CS5 Extended bandwagon for home use and it is one of the few software purchases I've ever been completely happy with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back