Victims of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was one of the many victims of the legal monopolization called Walmart. I find this scene very sad. C&C please.

DSCF2356_crs.jpg

RD

Yep, I sure did. Unfortunately, it was really late and I was really sick, and kept falling asleep.

RD

walmart failed in germany :D

not sure the position but is the walmart anywhere around that old buiding. it would be a great shot to get that building in the same photo as the walmart. I like the photo and the message A LOT. I often compare walmart to a cancer becuase it just spreads and kills things that it takes over.

it's just a store

I am English, explain Walmart.

it's a big store chain in the united states where you can get pretty much anything for the home for a lot less than safeway or albertsons or anywhere else. people go there there because it is well managed. by keeping prices low they help their customers in troubled times like these.

i wish they sold gasoline.

Sounds like the English 'tesco'

large superstore that sells food, homeware,,cd's and dvd's, teles, cameras ect ect

oh
and

petrol

it's a big store chain in the united states where you can get pretty much anything for the home for a lot less than safeway or albertsons or anywhere else. people go there there because it is well managed. by keeping prices low they help their customers in troubled times like these.

i wish they sold gasoline.

The ones here to sell gasoline!

As a mom of 2 in diapers, I love walmart. We wouldnt be able to afford a lot of the stuff we do without walmart. We dont use credit cards, so I have to be able pay for everything with cash, and thats they only way I can do it....shopping at Walmart!

There isnt anything wrong with a company doing what they need to do to achieve their goal...and thats to make money. I do shop at a local grocery store that is around here, but they are on average, their prices are 20% higher....so I only do when they have a sale or I cant make it to walmart.

it is a bit like Tesco and the others, but Walmart has a history of exploiting employees way more than other chains.

Walmart are kind of in the UK - they own the Asda supermaket chain, we've got a large Asda/Walmart not far from us!

Very evocative picture - was that a shop or a small factory btw?

Sounds like the English 'tesco'

large superstore that sells food, homeware,,cd's and dvd's, teles, cameras ect ect

oh
and

petrol

yep. like tesco.

wow its been a while. i miss their dried mint gravy mix. they dont sell it in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back