What's new

Victoria Harbour Conversion

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a conversion of a photo I took a few summers ago. I wasn't thinking and cut off the end of the hotel, but I still like the mood of the frame.

vichar.jpg


Any feedback is more than welcome. :hail:
 
cool looking place, nicely done!
 
Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to shooting more of Victoria next time I'm there. I love it out west!
 
what a beautiful place.. i remeber being there a few years ago, and wow the memories.... if only i had a camera back then!
great shot!

willis
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom