Video Gamers

I used to play. Not anymore. :( I just don't have time.

Last game I played was probably GTA V. Before that was COD: Black Ops.

Back in the day, I was very much into the Rainbow Six series for PC. I would spend hours upon hours online with the original. Then when Rogue Spear came out, and my brother and I had somehow acquired a second computer, we hooked the two up and my friend and I would play Rogue Spear against each other for hours. We set up "rules" and played sniper against sniper. I think I had every Rainbow Six through Raven Shield. I stopped after that.

Another game I used to play religiously was Gran Turismo. I loved GT3, and spent more time in there than any other GT game. I played GT4 for a long time, as well, but stopped after my memory card became corrupt. Starting fresh was something that I didn't want to do.

If I could get my hands on Battletoads, I would play that now for hours. I still "sing" the pause music to this day around my wife.

My wife plays lots of on-line games on her tablet, Farmville, etc., she used to play a lot of Sims but didn't like the later versions so she left them behind. I used to play things like Tomb Raider, Doom, Halo, Delta Force, mostly first person shooters, but free time became harder to come by. Every now and then I break out some old school Nintendo but thats about it.

My wife plays lots of on-line games on her tablet, Farmville, etc., she used to play a lot of Sims but didn't like the later versions so she left them behind. I used to play things like Tomb Raider, Doom, Halo, Delta Force, mostly first person shooters, but free time became harder to come by. Every now and then I break out some old school Nintendo but thats about it.

I have every Nintendo system up to the Wii U - still need a Switch. But I have so many old school games on the NES and SNES! :D
I'm a total Nintento nerd. Right now I'm playing through Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I have every Nintendo system up to the Wii U - still need a Switch. But I have so many old school games on the NES and SNES! :D
I'm a total Nintento nerd. Right now I'm playing through Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I think our last system we bought was the first Wii, but we still have our NES, SNES, and Game Cube. My wife is a Zelda Junkie too! I don't even want to think about how many work nights after midnight we would say just one more level! LOL!

Yup, Counter Strike : Global Offensive is my main game, mostly 5v5 competitive. I've played CS since Source and though I've got a few other games in my library it swallows most of my time.

I also enjoyed COD 4 and MW2, got WWII but not played it much yet. Played a bit of ARK but it got too grindy far to quickly. Tried DOTA 2 for a bit but quickly found out it's not my thing. I vastly prefer 1st person shooters with a competitive edge.

My oldest son is a huge gamer and collector. Has almost every system since Pong. It was my fault. I bought an Atari 2600 and would sell and upgrade with the latest system. Then PC games became a thing. Been playing Half Life, Unreal and Counter Strike since the beginning. Combat Arms and many others.

Also have a number of COD versions and Tom Clancy games. Mostly FPS games, but we do play Warships or War Thunder...stuff like that. Lately we've been playing Killing Floor 2.

My home PCs have always been built with gaming in mind. Overkill most of the time.

I haven't been doing a lot of gaming lately due to time constraints. I really like RPG's with my favourite being The Witcher 3. I also like action games such as Tomb Raider and Uncharted Drakes Fortune etc. The Splinter Cell series was also a favourite.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back