Vitoflex Medium Format ?

angelo.visuals

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello i am new here and i have a question cause i cant find anything about this Camera.
It's a Vitoflex Medium Format with a 80mm 2,8 Lens.
If someone can help me with that would really appreciate it.

Soviet Hasselblad copy. That appears to be a genuine Hasselblad back.

Joe

Joe

Ysarex i found a article that says this bit i cant find anything specific about this one... i found it only with the names Salut/Salyut - Zenith-80

Joe

Ysarex i found a article that says this bit i cant find anything specific about this one... i found it only with the names Salut/Salyut - Zenith-80

You may also find it with the name Kiev 88. I'm not 100% certain of this but I think they're all the same basic camera from the same source with name changes occurring either over the production period or for the purpose of export.

Joe

Joe

You may also find it with the name Kiev 88. I'm not 100% certain of this but I think they're all the same basic camera from the same source with name changes occurring either over the production period or for the purpose of export.

Joe

Ok Joe thanks for all the info try to resource more myself cause i try to find out the value of this one exactly :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back