Voting and C&C for the "Plastic Smash Mutionous" contest.... Up Now!!

Choose Wisely.

• A

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • B

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • C

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • D

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • E

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here we go! Please feel free to vote n the poll, and C&C freely.

A.

6104820874_c138c030ac_b.jpg

B.

_POR1875-Edit.jpg

C.
6101823200_7bf238ba6e_b.jpg

D.
6086157793_58dabcf9e2_b.jpg

E.

p46452326-4.jpg

Lets please try to keep the voting anonymous, by not trying to reverse searche the links the pics are hotlinked from.

Winner will get A dollar (Lower 48 only folks) Or $5 donated to the charity of their choice (must provide donation link, and be within reason. For example, I would have a hard time donating to a charity like "NAMBLA" or "Pistols for Pandas".

Last edited:
Ok.. I voted for someone else's submission.

Whoever did B, I like it! I just didn't vote for it because I liked another one better BUT only because I like the subtle nature of the other one. B is a nice clear photo though, so I like it for that reason.

Interesting, very interesting...what's in "E"?

Shoot. I think I voted for the wrong one. Dumb me, mixing my letters up again. Can you see who voted on what Strad?

Stradiwhatsit, you might want to restrict CC till the voting is closed. It can potentially sway votes. Just a thought. :sexywink:

Stradiwhatsit, you might want to restrict CC till the voting is closed. It can potentially sway votes. Just a thought. :sexywink:

Like I can restrict anything anyone does on this forum.......

These people are CrRrRAaAaAZzZzZzYYyYyYyYyYyy!!!!!!!!!

(I may or may not have had a bit to drink before posting this.)

Last edited:
Shoot. I think I voted for the wrong one. Dumb me, mixing my letters up again. Can you see who voted on what Strad?

Nope. Throw the deck in the air, and let the cards fall where they may. Fact is, if you voted for the wrong post the sun will still rise at the same time tomorrow.

In the famous words of some stoner or another, "It's all good."

Most reactions

Back