Voting and C&C for the "Plastic Smash Mutionous" contest.... Up Now!!

Choose Wisely.

• A

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • B

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • C

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • D

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • E

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Fact is, if you voted for the wrong post the sun will still rise at the same time tomorrow.
This statement is fallacious. The sun will rise tomorrow, a minute later than today.

Gawd Bitter, you're such a pretentious arsehole (in a good & entertaining sort of way)! I love it! We would so get along...

Ahem... Carry on.

Well I did vote for the wrong one, oh well.. they are all great photos. Good job photogs!

It's a close race!! (not!!!)

When do polls close? When does the next contest begin?

Now that voting slowed down I can say that I was going to do letter C! So whoever did C, kudos :D I was going to try to capture it while it was smashing though. I abandoned the idea when I thought about how many plastic badges I would need to manage that shot lol

And I want to know too Trev, I need something to do this weekend >.<

Did we start a new one for the weekend?!!!

I guess I'll have to make my own game tomorrow....lol

I guess I'll have to make my own game tomorrow....lol

Yea! And yes, I have been all giddy over a new lens. That, and I had a gig all day, where that new lens performed beautifully.

Well, the results are in. I didn't win. Not only did I not win, I came in dead last.

Dammit.

The shots were from the following posters.....

A. MWC2
B. Trever1T
c. Me
D. H4X1MA
E. Schwetty

So there H4X1MA, You are the big winner! You have the choice between the dollar in the mail, and the donation to Charity. Feel free to PM me the info, and your decision can and will remain Sooper Double Secret. If your choice ithe dollar, I will need your address. If its a charity, I will need a link for donation. Preferrably PayPal friendly.

Good work folks, this has been a blast!

Thanks! Strad, just donate to you're cause of choice, or do nothing. I'm not worried about it, did it just for the fun :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back