Wacom settings question

JClishe

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying to add custom settings for Lightroom in the Wacom Tablet Properties tool. It works fine for the Grip Pen settings, but when I select "Functions" then add an application, Lightroom doesn't "stick".

For example, with the Grip Pen selected I click the + in the Application row. A window with my running apps appears. I select Lightroom and click OK. It returns to the Wacom Tablet Properties screen and Lightroom now appears in the Application row and I can assign custom settings to the pen.

However, when I select the Functions tool instead of the Grip Pen tool and follow the exact same process as above, when I select Lightroom from the list of my running apps, when it returns to the Wacom Tablet Properties screen Lightroom hasn't been added to the Application row.

For those that use a Wacom tablet, are you able to define application-specific settings under the Functions tool?

I've never actually even thought about this, but I'm going to try it this evening. Which tablet are you using?

Intuos 5 with driver version 6.3.8-3 on Windows 8.1.

I was initially on an older driver so I upgraded to the most current but that had no effect on my issue.

FYI I just watched the Configuring and Customizing tutorial here and it confirms that it should be able to do what I'm attempting. They specifically talk about customizing the pen, which I already know works fine for me, but the screenshots clearly show custom apps under the Function menu which is what I can't get working. So I'm not sure what's up with mine.

Video Tutorials | Wacom

Most reactions

New Topics

Back