walking on the water

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Very well done..

Steve :thumbup:

oh cool :D I'm glad you like it :) I am considering to reshoot it... but this time with a girl in a long dress standing there, or kneeling... like praying... :p

wonderful shot mentos :thumbsup:
love the mood of the image.. well done :D

WOW...Mentos. What an amazing capture. WOW!!!!

very awesome shot!!! i love it :thumbup:

ahh..mentos... i love it...and i see stuff in everyones pic...good or bad..i see what i think the pic is saying..so i get you on that...

to me, the guy looks lonely... lost in a world of his own making.... hollow..sad. its strange, i have seen something like this...but in a totally different setting...but the guy was walking like this one...and seemed sad, till he was able to see his loved one.

so maybe i see now what i noticed then.... great shot girl...and the girl kneeling in a long dress...especially if its kinda wet..and the ground around her reflects...that would be killer..... even get her crying if you can..that might be very emotional....

(by the way, i didnt see the plane till pax pointed it out..maybe dude is waiting on the plane to land....or it might be taking someone away from him....???? i know, too much caffine and romance novels.....)

he seems lonely....

like he took a long walk to reflect on life.

Most reactions

Back