Walking on Water

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my buddy Scott literally walking on water. Of course the lake is frozen, much like our limbs after shooting this sunset. He's approximately 100 metres away from the shores of Victoria Beach, on Lake Winnipeg, Manitoba.

The dead of winter is not here yet, but we can feel it coming.

p1358533088-4.jpg

I personally love these soft colors. You executed this very nicely. If I was your buddy, id hang this on my wall.

I'm a big fan of this one. Much different than what I'm used to seeing from you. Very nice, sir.

Love the colors! I love it when you go into your winter shot mode! lol!

I personally love these soft colors. You executed this very nicely. If I was your buddy, id hang this on my wall.
This was literally a snapshot :) I emailed it to my buddy – he wasn't aware that I had shot it and was very happy to see it. I think it captures him in his element – he loves shooting water/ice and wouldn't mind losing a leg to frostbite if that was the price to pay for a good photo :)

I love it when you go into your winter shot mode! lol!
Temperatures in the winter here can reach -30 ºC (approx. -22 ºF) and lower, so shooting becomes a bit of a chore mixed with pleasure :lol:

Thank you guys for taking a look and commenting.

God, this reminds me I have to go on vacation some where warm!!! Nice shot, Babe!!

Beautiful and serene..so peaceful and void of anything else.......

I like everything about this image - great shot :hail:

Dedication! Wow. Is this is antartica? Or just a snow scene

Dedication! Wow. Is this is antartica? Or just a snow scene
This is Lake Winnipeg, in Manitoba, about 125 miles north of the U.S. border. Not Antarctica, but sometimes it feels like it!

Thank you, Tish and Emma :)

Last edited:
Lovely tones!!! Another nifty shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back