Walking on Water

I'm late to the party, but... Frederico, how come your "snapshots" are so much better than my efforts? Oh yeah, you went out in the bleeping cold. I try to stay warm. Proves that "nothing ventured, nothing gained". So, kudos, my friend. very nice, and pleasing. Without your friend in the picture, it would be a weaker shot - so well seen as well.
I think you answered your own question ;) (I haven't seen your efforts though). Thanks very much for the kind comment, by the way. Without Scott this would indeed be a different, weaker photo, one that I would've not shared.

Just wondering how you got the silhouette of your friend perfectly black while the rest is properly exposed?

Just wondering how you got the silhouette of your friend perfectly black while the rest is properly exposed?
Meter to the side of him.
It was a lot less fancy than that :) – he was wearing black from top to bottom, and his gear (camera, tripod, bag) is also black. The only exposed part of his body was his face, which from this angle was almost 100% blocked by the hood.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back