wandering

CouncilmanDoug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took these last night when we were hanging out on the beach, any comments/critique would be great.

11005245585_97e22bd47d_z.jpg

11005346486_339435b3b6_z.jpg

11005411424_07ba215779_z.jpg

In 1 and 3 I don't like the pose.. .it's too static and she seems bored. In 3 seeing through the legs is a bit weird..

But I like number 2..it is great in my opinion.

Στάλθηκε από το A100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Where in Florida was this? You've got a real cute model, too..I would work a little more on the poses. Otherwise, good stacking and light!

Where in Florida was this? You've got a real cute model, too..I would work a little more on the poses. Otherwise, good stacking and light!
this was in Anna Maria Island, and yeah I really need to work on poses. It's just weird because all of the people I take pictures of are my friends and I really just don't know what to tell them to do.

Well...you have to have a basic idea of what you want to photograph.. :) studing other photos and noting the poses I like most helps me to realize what I want..

Στάλθηκε από το A100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

In 1 and 3 I don't like the pose.. .it's too static and she seems bored. In 3 seeing through the legs is a bit weird..

But I like number 2..it is great in my opinion.

- I, too, like number 2, but I am being easily distracted by the other elements in the image. I know WHY you shot as wide as you did, but I still like my human subject to be a tighter focus of the image.
Perhaps if I saw the full size it wouldn't be so distracting, but she seems awefully far away and little in the image.
- I agree that she looks bored in 1 and 3 and again a bit too distant from the camera for my liking.

Well, in my opinion those are some very good images. I really like the concept. The 2nd especially is awesome!
And you did a really good job in capturing the stars.

thanks for the comments guys! this is one that I played around with that I'm kind of liking, let me know what you think

11042902453_fded2ee7f4_c.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back