What's new

Want to Sell Nikon Sb600

GoonjoshGoon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys I bought a sb 600 a few months ago from Best Buy and not long after that i sold my D3000 so i dont really have much use for it right now. Its about 2-3 months old i dont know the exact date on which i bought it but it has only been used a handful of times and is in perfect condition. It also comes with original box and manuals with the case. Dont really have a set price but i was looking to get about $180 or so OBO. I would also be interested in trading for pocket wizards, older Nikon Flashes (sb26,28) or a D70 or D50. I could add cash where needed. Reply or send me a pm if you would like to see pics i dont have a digicam with me right now
 
Flash sold. However i should be putting another one up for sale in a few days
 
I sent him tracking a little late but shipped the same day as i received payment i was just away from the computer I havent been on the TPF because it was just the memorial of my brother's death and i have had a lot of family stuff going on. I just checked status on Ups and 1st attempt was made to deliver today. I should also mention that he is located in Canada so i dont think I fall under the category of "wacky sellers"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom