What's new

Wanted: D90

twoboysnmygirl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Help a poor gal out! :lol:

Anyone selling their D90 (probably b/c they are the lucky new owner of a D7000) let me know! I'm looking for a used D90 b/c I just can't come up with the money for a new one. It's been a rough year, we almost lost our house, but my photography is what keeps me going! Let me know if you have one to sell! Thanks! :mrgreen:

Karen
 
How long are you willing to wait? I may interested in selling mine about a month or two from now.
 
I'll wait! I'll wait! I'm pretty sure it will take me that long to save up the money. I would love it if you would PM or email me when you get ready to sell! :D Drop me a PM and let me know what you are wanting to sell it for so I can have a number in my head to start saving!
 
I'm in the US, I'm sure that will be extra, just add it into the price!
 
I can ship from the US, it's no problem. We'll see what the market is when I'm ready to sell it.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom