Sometimes I feel old. It's like, "what's an emu?", and he replies "not emu, emo", so I say "wtf is an emo?", he describes it. "Oh it's a goth/punk thing?" "no, not really". "Oh". Still, pretty huh?
Well ....I am"old" like you I guess...but I knew what it was
Nice shot Rob...but he's almost cracking a smile so I think he is emo in training perhaps.
He asked me the other day whether we had MP3 players when I was at school. I informed him that we didn't have CDs when I started, let alone computers that could make music. Bah! No I'm not old. Really.
And you should know, judging by your title!! The boy in the picture isn't really an emo, but many of his friends are and we thought it would be funny to dress him up in skin tight clothes, do the hair and go clubbing as a kind of early new year present cos he's not normally allowed in places (I can persuade doormen tho - benefits of being a bit older!).
Thanks for your kind comments all, I'm not sure about the shirt either, but it was very "that night", so it's in there for reference! There will be a series of his band and friends, so any fans of V, Busted and McFly should watch this space... (you heard it here first remember!)