Wanted!

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Sometimes I feel old. It's like, "what's an emu?", and he replies "not emu, emo", so I say "wtf is an emo?", he describes it. "Oh it's a goth/punk thing?" "no, not really". "Oh". Still, pretty huh?

tommyweb.jpg

Well ....I am"old" like you I guess...but I knew what it was :D
Nice shot Rob...but he's almost cracking a smile so I think he is emo in training perhaps. ;)

It is a very nice portrait, but I don’t like that shirt. My eyes should be draw to his face. But all I can see is the shirt.

I like the softy look here :) and lovely tones :)

it is a precious photo. I like the treatment that you have given him, and the composition, seems to me very pleasant. greetings from Spain.

es una foto preciosa. me gusta el tratamiento que le has dado, y la composición, me parece muy agradable. saludos desde España.

yepp, beautiful portrait. I love the tones as well. Only if it wasn't this shirt...
oh, and he's really hot.

Rob, does his shirt remind you of a certain Bon Jovi song? If such is the case, sorry man, you're old.

Alexandra said:
Rob, does his shirt remind you of a certain Bon Jovi song? If such is the case, sorry man, you're old.

He asked me the other day whether we had MP3 players when I was at school. I informed him that we didn't have CDs when I started, let alone computers that could make music. Bah! No I'm not old. Really.

I remember that song, cos I liked Bon Jovi then!

Strange! I remember that song too (best Bon Jovi album ever!) but I'm not old!:confused:

So that's a Emo? "Angsty teens with a fake personality" :lol:

Nice shot! After shooting & working with B&W film I love seeing it now! :D

"emo" short for Emotions... a genre of punk that has a heart on the lyrics :)

emo said:
"emo" short for Emotions... a genre of punk that has a heart on the lyrics :)

And you should know, judging by your title!! The boy in the picture isn't really an emo, but many of his friends are and we thought it would be funny to dress him up in skin tight clothes, do the hair and go clubbing as a kind of early new year present cos he's not normally allowed in places (I can persuade doormen tho - benefits of being a bit older!).

Thanks for your kind comments all, I'm not sure about the shirt either, but it was very "that night", so it's in there for reference! There will be a series of his band and friends, so any fans of V, Busted and McFly should watch this space... (you heard it here first remember!)

Rob

he really look like he's a member of an emo band.. :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back