Boutte TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 268 Reaction score 6 Location BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2009 #1
photo28 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 794 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2009 #2 The only thing bad about it is the horse in the backround distracts me. Can you get this **** without it or ps it out?
The only thing bad about it is the horse in the backround distracts me. Can you get this **** without it or ps it out?
Boutte TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2009 Messages 268 Reaction score 6 Location BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I thought about it but when I took the pic I purposely included it. Maybe I'll go back and try to get it without the horse.
I thought about it but when I took the pic I purposely included it. Maybe I'll go back and try to get it without the horse.
S syphlix TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 687 Reaction score 1 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2009 #4 it's not just that the horse is there... the bad part is that it comes out of the dude's head... can try it at a dif angle where either the horse and human are completely separate, or mebbe leave the horse out altogether...
it's not just that the horse is there... the bad part is that it comes out of the dude's head... can try it at a dif angle where either the horse and human are completely separate, or mebbe leave the horse out altogether...