Warming up a photo

caracita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been trying to do this challenge independently for weeks, but perhaps I am not thinking outside of the box enough. I use Camera RAW and then Photoshop for edits (I do not own Lightroom).

How can I make the photo on the left look like the photo on the right? There are a few more edited examples below. Thanks for any help!

Last edited by a moderator:
On the top, the photo on the left is under exposed, not to cool. It needs more exposure, not warming.

They are another's; is that not allowed? I have one of my own (a before and after) that someone did in the same style (but using Lightroom, which I am not familiar with).

I forgot to mention:
Camera Raw and Lightroom's Develop module are both ACR. - Adobe Camera Raw.

Both CS 6 and LR 4 use ACR 7.

We can post links to photos we do not own rights to. It's related to federal copyright law.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/faq.php

* You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated.

They are another's; is that not allowed? I have one of my own (a before and after) that someone did in the same style (but using Lightroom, which I am not familiar with).

No, TPF does not permit the posting of images to which you do not hold rights. You may include links to the images, but not the images themselves.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back