What's new

Warning.. major intensity

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,136
Reaction score
153
Location
Grimsby, Ontario Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am sure she gets her fire from me, as I am somewhat intense at times..

Since I have the new website, I figured I could share something cool with whom ever is interested.. click on the link below, scroll down on the main page, and click on "Maria" then, save it somewhere, unzip it, and view on your media player.. then, come back here and tell me you have heard enough already!!!

DSC_3280e0292websize.jpg


thanks for looking!
 
:shock: whoa...looks painful! :lol: :lol:
i can feel the pain in my ears jus lookn at it...no need to listen to the sound file thankyou anyway! :lmao: been there done that:confused:
 
JonK said:
:shock: whoa...looks painful! :lol: :lol:
i can feel the pain in my ears jus lookn at it...no need to listen to the sound file thankyou anyway! :lmao: been there done that:confused:

it's not a sound file!
 
oops sorry...lookin. :blushing:
Love the intensity of this pic raymond...almost 3 dimensional in its intensity
 
Whoa! You see all of the little soft hair in her face - it is soooo sharp. And silent - good. But very intense, as you are saying! I must now go check out the extra little "surprise" on your site... hang on.


Awwwwwwww :love:
What a sound.
Lovely "singing". That must make mommy spead up, eh?
To be hearing that from afar is endearing (whether that still applies at 2:30 in the morning I don't know... and then 5:30, and then 8 ...)
 
Thanks LaFoto, I will put another clip there for you some day, that would involve a sweeter moment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom