warranty for your camera?

elementguy13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone buy a warranty with your camera? I have a nikon d60 and didnt buy one at dans camera when they asked and times up now and i feel stupid. Do you think its much to worry about? Im so careful with it so im not to worried about the dropping and breaking part but how good eternally are nikons? They fail often?

You can get your gear insured with State Farm. With the gear I have it'll only be about $30 a year!!! and that covers everything even theft or if you lose it! I plan on getting it soon. I went with the extended warranty through Best Buy and I still have that until 2010 so I might wait for that to expire first or get it on top of it since the Best Buy warranty doesn't cover you if you submerge your whole camera in water or it gets stolen.

i just got the normal warrenty that came with it (i think it was a year) then i added it to my home insurance policy, which will cover it for anything, now that the warrenty is up.. and it only cost me another 25 cents a month on my current policy

Most reactions

Back