What's new

Water Tower

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
54
Location
Austria, heart in Poland -->
some pics from a 100 year old water saving tower in Ostrzeszow/Poland.
- and yes, it is out of order :D


ybeg2q.jpg



ybeg2t.jpg



ybeg2u.jpg



ybeg2w.jpg






thanks for looking :)
 
Cool shots Santino. Nice compositions. :thumbsup:
 
I really like the feel of the natural light. I like to think I can smell what it's like to be there. Nice work.
 
Cool looking old place! :thumbup: Looks like a really fun place to shoot. :) I am partial to the second one.

What equipment did you use?
 
very very neat pics! love that b/w.. neat compositions as chiller says :)
 
terri said:
Cool looking old place! :thumbup: Looks like a really fun place to shoot. :) I am partial to the second one.
ditto! :thumbup:
 
Your work never ceases to amaze me. You've really captured a mood and style with these. Beautiful shots.
 
thanks a lot folks :)
I really appreciate all comments :)
sorry for my late input, I'm lately not often at home :P

equipment:
Trix 400 (1600 in D76), Bessa L with Jupiter 8 2/50mm and Heliar 15mm

again, I would like to thank all the people from tpf who recommended me trix and d76 (I think it was terri and ksmattfish and some others I can't remember :D). I LOVE that combination, sharp, grainy, man :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom