What's new

Waterfall

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Location
North East UK
First outing of 08 for me, a local waterfall which was flowing quicker than normal due to the melting snow...

_MG_4781%20copy.jpg


TFL.
Ken.
 
i love the coloring and the serenity of the shot, good capture!
 
I love the detail and colors of the surroundings.
 
Excellent shot, excellent processing.
 
How do you get that flowing water effect?
 
Thanks guys.....This place is quite dark so didn't need to use any filters and at f16 the I got a 1 sec exposure.
Cheers.
Ken.
 
Excellent as always Ken. Love viewing your images. :hail:
 
That's defenetly a great shot! :D
 
That is a fantastic photo. I can't wait for spring. Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Wow! This looks more like a painting than a photograph! :hail:
 
Beautiful!!!

I need to move to a more beautiful place...Florida sucks!
 
Excellent photo Ken,

If you don't mind me asking was this An HDR, or were you just using several layers in photoshop?

Great job on this one!
 
Greetings,

I'm obviously the odd guy out here.

I don't understand how or why this is considered a "good" shot?

The "water" does have an ethereal quality to it but it seems to me to be out of place with the rest of the image.

Perhaps it's simply because it pushes "reality"??? Or it's a good camera "trick"???

Truly curious, Don.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom