We have Barn Owls!!!

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been wanting to add Barn Owls to my list, but haven't had the time to hunt for one. Come to find out they are living in my own barn!!!:BangHead:
There three Owlets (I believe) in the hayloft, they are on the older side and flying very well.
As I walked into the barn two of them flew out of the other side through the hayloft opening. But I thought one may still be in there, so I walked round the barn and came in the other side. And there one was, sitting on a lower beam.
Now I have three different Owls on my list! :1219:

IMG_3636.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

Last edited:
The 5th photo has a lot of noise, I had to shoot at very high ISO (for a T3i) do to the lighting in the old barn. :)

Wow, that is super awesome! I am so jealous.

He have never had owls before, once in awhile I would hear one, but we have never had any nest before. :)

Those are cool. I hope one,.two, or three fly in mine some day.

Those are cool. I hope one,.two, or three fly in mine some day.

I want a shot off all three, but they are in the hayloft, and I can't get up there. The barn is in bad shape, and it isn't easy getting up there.

You have some nice opportunities now! It looks like it is doing the old Karate Kid stance " the Crane ":1219:

You can get a spray for that you know!

;)

VERY, very cool!

I will check into that spray. The cream doesn't seem to work, two thirds of them left, but the one third is still there. As you can see.
:biglaugh:

Thanks.

You have some nice opportunities now! It looks like it is doing the old Karate Kid stance " the Crane ":1219:

I didn't think of that. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back