We lost our Coco today.

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We lost out Coco today. He adopted us more than 16 years ago. We were sitting on our patio when he just showed up. He must have been out doors for a long time because he was sort of wild. Once he came in to our house he knew he had found a home. He will be sorely missed.

Attachments

• 20200312_161012.jpg
    20200312_161012.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 41
So sorry for your loss they certainly do become one of the family, he sure is beautiful...RIP Coco!

So sorry. Been there and it’s so sad. I’m sure you gave him a loving home.

I'm so sorry :( It is clear that he was well loved. It's so hard to say goodbye.

So sorry to hear that. :( Beautiful boy. He looks peaceful and relaxed, definitely at home. Been through the losses myself and know how hard it is. Condolences. ❤

A lovely old boy and a Siamese as well by the looks of it - the best breed IMO - Yes I'm biased, grew up with them until I left home..

Aww sorry to hear your news. I know how we were when we lost Charlie

I'm sure you provided him with the best life.

Thanks, everyone everyone.

My condolences on the loss of your sweet beautiful Coco,,, I hope you know she was always loved and grateful for the family she found when she needed it most,, RIP Coco

I'm so sorry.

Thanks everyone. It is getting easier everyday. I still find myself starting to put food in his spot every morning. Our other cats know something isn't right.

Most reactions

Back