Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At the time of this writing, there are a mere 83 members registered at the Support Forum, (which is ABSURD because it's such a GREAT place!!!)...I would dearly love (and I'm sure Chase would too) to see it reach at least 100 very soon! So, how bout y'all come on down and join, eh? You KNOW you want to!!!! And those of you that already are registered, get your butt back over there and do some posting! (please!) :) We would really like to see that site take of some more. :)

We'll be over there waiting for ya!

http://www.thesupportforum.com (or just click on my sig!)

captain-spanky said:
okay dokay
i've signed me up
I don't need supporting just yet but i'll have a few vodkas and i'll get back to you ;) :D

YAAAY!!! Just for that, you get an emoticon party!

:D :) :eek: 8) :lol: :p :wink: :drunk: :mrgreen: :cheer: :Joker: :afro: :sillysmi: :thumbsup: :greenpbl: :hug: :lmao: :LOL: :eyebrows: :smileys: :band: :headbang: :cheers: :eek:ldman: :salute: :king: :sun: :goodvibe:

Xmetal said:
captain-spanky said:
okay dokay
i've signed me up

Ditto, Might be able to solve a few networking issues i'm having. :)

AWESOME!!!!! :) :D :) :eek: 8) :lol: :p :wink: :drunk: :mrgreen: :cheer: :Joker: :afro: :sillysmi: :thumbsup: :greenpbl: :hug: :lmao: :LOL: :eyebrows: :smileys: :band: :headbang: :cheers: :eek:ldman: :salute: :king: :sun: :goodvibe:

Okay, I'm in the support forum. Same Username. But I hate computers (unfortunately it's been my job for the past 15 years).

Ahem!!!! Ferny...I don't see YOU on the memberlist at TSF!
I would but I know I wouldn't post there very often. I don't know enough to help people or get in enough bother t oask for help. I'd rather not join somewhere and not post that often. It seems insulting to the site owner. :|

ferny said:
Ahem!!!! Ferny...I don't see YOU on the memberlist at TSF!
I would but I know I wouldn't post there very often. I don't know enough to help people or get in enough bother t oask for help. I'd rather not join somewhere and not post that often. It seems insulting to the site owner. :|

Hey...I don't know much (ok, almost NOTHING) about computers, and I'm an admin! I'm there to learn! :) And wait...aren't you the one that makes those cool super macro games where you hover the mouse over the image to get a clue, then click on it for the answer? I would never know how to do that, and there IS a section for webdesign! JOIN JOIN JOIN! :)

Ok, I'll join. But I have to rush to the bathroom first. I think Zach pointed at me after he hit his finger with a hammer...

Yay!!!! Zach who? Our Zach?

Well...in the words of Zach, I've gotta say...you guys rock my face off yo!

I joined a long time ago....I think I have about 5 posts total. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back