Web Site C&C

dnavarrojr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.topekadesign.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like some constructive criticism on the layout of my new web site. The photos used in the slideshows are not the final photos, I know they need to be replaced. And I know the gallery has a few bugs. :)

I'm more interested in how the layout works on different computers and if I need to resize things smaller. The site looks good on the monitors of both my desktop systems, but it's a bit large on my wife's laptop.

TopCity Seniors | Topeka Lawrence Manhattan Senior Portraits Photographer

Thanks for your time!

Nice! On my work system (Win XP Pro, IE 6, monitor at 1024x768) the pages appear as slightly too wide, but I like the overall layout. It's clean and simple, and all of the critical information is there except for one small detail. How do I contact you? I would also suggest an 'About me' page with a photo of yourself; I belive that i helps when people can see the person.

Nice! On my work system (Win XP Pro, IE 6, monitor at 1024x768) the pages appear as slightly too wide, but I like the overall layout. It's clean and simple, and all of the critical information is there except for one small detail. How do I contact you? I would also suggest an 'About me' page with a photo of yourself; I belive that i helps when people can see the person.

Thanks! My wife said the exact same thing about the contact info and I just haven't gotten to it yet. Been busy coding my own gallery plugin for WordPress. I am not fond of any pictures of me (I'm fat), but a good friend of mine who is a really good portrait photographer in Kansas City said she'd shoot some new stuff for me, so I'm going to do that next week.

Layout looks fine on a 17" standard monitor. John Johnsons pic is a different dimension than the rest so it makes it look a bit off. Also agree that the Contact Info should be more visible. Probably having it's own tab would be good for that.

Most reactions

Back