Website / Portfolio Review?

Discussion in 'The Aspiring Professionals Forum' started by A/Ox4, Feb 27, 2016.

1. A/Ox4

A/Ox4 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Hey everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone would want to check out my website and let me know what you think. I mainly do photography for the Fire Dept, and occasionally take paid gigs. My website is mainly just for me to have a place to have my images that will handle ecommerce, it is not my most common avenue for getting business.

Let need know what you think. I think it needs some tweaks, but can't pinpoint what; I need fresh eyes. Let me know what you think of my photos as well.

www.TreySpooner.com

(If you want to look at photos only, flicker.com/treyspoonerphotography)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2. UncleSteve

UncleSteve TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit

So just simple things right off the bat. Your text font changes from the "home" page to the other pages. This is something that will take a moment to get all in line on smugmug. Second, it looks like you have kept the standard pricing that sumgmug lists....and 227.99 for a 5x5 standard canvas could be looked at a bit sideways. The "about me" section should talk about you, and then you should have a separate tad for "Services" were you put all the pricing and such.

Just my two cents

Steve