Wedding Photographer Austin TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
John David is one of Austin best wedding photographers. With experience of so many years & john relaxed style of photography will leave you completely at ease to enjoy your wedding day. Available for destination wedding photography worldwide.

Ok, so we've established that John is supposedly a spectacular photographer but really bad at writing advertisement copy.

I'm also kind of curious as to John's understanding of marketing strategies. Does he really think posting an ad here on a message forum for other photographers is going to drum up a lot of business for him in the Austin area?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Austin too. Maybe I should start a thread for wedding photography? :) His thought is probably that this thread will show up in a google search for "best austin wedding photographer" :p

I'm in Austin too. Maybe I should start a thread for wedding photography? :) His thought is probably that this thread will show up in a google search for "best austin wedding photographer" :p

So... it might just be me but I'm thinking cage match. I mean you can't really claim to have the title until you win at least one cage match right?

So, do you have a metal chair or should I fed-ex you one? :)

So... it might just be me but I'm thinking cage match. I mean you can't really claim to have the title until you win at least one cage match right?

So, do you have a metal chair or should I fed-ex you one? :)

I mean...I'd be down for a shoot out :)

I mean...I'd be down for a shoot out :)

Ninja warrior style obstacle course, bride and grooms off to the left and right cutting cake and dancing and crap while your running up a ramp trying to jump onto a moving platform while dodging large padded swinging beams and still getting the shot....

Oh ya, this has got some serious possibilities here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back