What's new

Wedding Shoot ::FacePalm::

How much is too much?

Well, that is where your creative judgement comes in, and what looks good to you.

As far as cropping too much for print, that depends on the resolution of the image, and how large you want to print.
 
wow, over 3000 views!

After my big move this weekend.. there will be more edits! ( Haven't forgotten about this thread or its followers..lol )
 
I've posted up several *new* Edits from this series... If you'd care to view them, you can visit my Flickr for this project. (:
Still have many pictures from the series...However, I dont plan on editing all of nearly 700 shots. So here are some of them I have done.
Feel free to CC, If youd like, I always appreciate it ( although, its annoying from a link, I'm sorry lol)

Flickr: ForeverPhotographyAz's Photostream

Thanks for looking!

(Every time I try to attach a picture via Flickr , the picture link shows as being broken...?) Still not sure what im doing wrong.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom