Wedding Shoot ::FacePalm::

Because i posted them in here... I cant re-post my new edits else where for C/C can I?

(*** C/C Welcome***)

Really am Just sharing these for those who have grown an interest, and followed this thread :sexywink:

1 is sweet, too bad about the busy background
2 is lovely!
5 is kinda dark, but I guess you know that ;)

5 is kinda dark, but I guess you know that ;)

ah crap! It looked different on my laptop when editing it, than now on my Pc.

....bah. Wonder if I can fix that make the bow and edging stand out.. without making it look REALLY bad like a cake was cut out and posted into a background or anything.

Thanks for bringing that up.lol

1 is sweet, too bad about the busy background

I tried cloning out the door framing... this was a random shot.. so i didnt think about the background.(ooops), But when i cloned it all out.. it looked 10x worse. But Im not that great at that stuff.. so maybe ill try again.

Wooo :) so i got tipped another 100 bucks from the groom... that brings the first wedding shoot tally to $350... After all the editing ive put into this .. and im not even near done yet, I can say i am please with the payout.

Anyone have any other C/C on the new edits? ( thinking about posting them into a C/C thread)

Holding_hands.jpg

^ Was gonna say the white's were too gray but forget why I didn't

You know... looking at that...
I am incredibly self-conscious of my hands, mainly my fingernails. Years of abuse has made them - unpresentable (used to be a diesel mechanic, before that marine corps).

His fingernails are a distraction to that photo. I made them look a bit more manicured I guess by using the paint brush, sort of softened them up.
I'd do this to my own hands if they showed up in a photo of mine as well.

What do you think? I tried to keep it subtle but it's hard working with a low-res jpeg.

G98Nt.jpg

EDIT: I really like this photo btw OP. Good job

Last edited:
I'd avoid editing on your laptop, most of your images (in that last post) look underexposed/dark.

Kids1.jpg

Kids2.jpg

***Aayria, see what I did there?

Last edited:
Kids1.jpg

Kids2.jpg

***Aayria, see what I did there?

:lol:

I do like that.. But is it just me, or has it lost a bit of contrast? Could be my monitor too...

If there is a nicer way to clone out the flowers, I think that would make your edit my favorite:)

I wasn't gonna mess with the flowers for this. Yeah, they could be removed successfully. Straightening the wall, and bringing up the exposure is more important.

Too much contrast removes all detail from his clothing.

KidsCompare.jpg

^ Was gonna say the white's were too gray but forget why I didn't

You know... looking at that...
I am incredibly self-conscious of my hands, mainly my fingernails. Years of abuse has made them - unpresentable (used to be a diesel mechanic, before that marine corps).

His fingernails are a distraction to that photo. I made them look a bit more manicured I guess by using the paint brush, sort of softened them up.
I'd do this to my own hands if they showed up in a photo of mine as well.

What do you think? I tried to keep it subtle but it's hard working with a low-res jpeg.

G98Nt.jpg

EDIT: I really like this photo btw OP. Good job

I noticed this as well.. actually surprised that i didnt fix his nails.. they were buggin the crap out of me..:lol: only thing i did to them was soften them...i forgot to bother going back ( so THANK YOU very much for pointing that out. ... and even editing them!

I also noticed that the dress was grey not white.. but i was editing them on the laptop ( which I have come to conclusion.. sucks for editing because the colors are off or whatever), so it didnt look THAT bad until i got to my PC, then im like * awww Shxt! * haha... i wasnt sure if adjusting it would blow it out.. but your edit was nicely done.. ill have to go back and make the changes to these edits without the watermarks for my clients.

Thank you Bitter and Reznap!

... What do you guys think about the cake shot I cut the background out of...(i know its ridiculously dark) Does it look like Crap? wondering past couple of days.... its bugging me..Almost tempted to lighten it or change background color on it.

Suggestions?

I wasn't gonna mess with the flowers for this. Yeah, they could be removed successfully. Straightening the wall, and bringing up the exposure is more important.

Too much contrast removes all detail from his clothing.

KidsCompare.jpg

Tighter crop definitely looks much nicer there.

I am always a little nervous about cropping sometimes.. At what point do you start to loose too much image quality for printing purposes? (Obviously I don't think it's an issue in this picture..) but how much cropping is too much?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back