First off, good on you for doing your best. I'm sure they will appreciate what you did. There is nothing harder than a wedding, and doing one when you have no real clue what you are doing is even harder.
I had a similar story to yours. I decided to get into photography in 2008, bought a Rebel XSI. Some friends where getting married, but it was a low cost thing and they didnt hire a photographer. The wedding was 4 days after I bought my camera. I wasn't a member on any website to ask questions, I had no prior experience with photography, so here I was shooting pictures at a wedding. I read the manual and found that the Landscape setting didn't popup the flash, so I used that when I didnt want the flash to pop... I was seriously clueless. Av? Tv? WTF... I shot over 800 images in the time I was there. They were totally excited with the pics. I look back at them and see sooooo many issues with them, but the point is that THEY were happy with them and I was happy I survived. There were a few in there that were not too shabby and they enlarged them and have them on their wall.
So now what do you do?
First round go through and delete the 100% crap ones...the ones that are blurry, out of focus, mistakes and so on.
Then go through and look over the multiple of each and chose the best one. The couple wouldnt need to have 20 versions of the same image where only the corner of her mouth slightly changes position.
Once you are done with the sorting and handing them over to the couple, seriously take a look at your images and YOU decide what you did wrong and what you would redo. Don't just post up here and ask for CC, but try and evaluate based on the situation you were in, what you could of done differently.
By all means post some up if you are stuck. And even post up the ones you thought were great (as having these torn up in CC is what will really help you).
But give yourself a pat on the back, you are still alive