What's new

Weekend in Ottawa

surfingfireman said:
ahhh, the poor Avro Arrow... :( Nose of it anyways (I think)....

Arrow is right. The nose and just a fe wother parts are all that remain. At the Toronto Aerosapce Museum they are building a full scale Arrow that should be rolled out later this year. It is very impressive.

Eric
 
Amazing as always buddy. The architecture there is stunning. I would love to make the trip to Ottawa one weekend.
 
AIRIC said:
ott2006340651copy.jpg

So, I saw my Ottawan (is that what they're called?) cousins this past weekend at my sister's wedding, and they were trying to convince me to come and visit. You're pics definitely make it tempting. The one above is by far my favorite...I love churches and arches!

BTW, is plane spotting akin to trainspotting? :lmao:
 
Thanks everyone. Ottawa is a must see and a great place to shoot. Plane and train spotting, same thing. Freezing you butt waiting for a train or plane.

Eric
 
Your work is always good, I really like #s 3, 5 & 9 a lot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom