What's new

Welcome comments and opinions on my photos

P.Photography

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thank for the opinions
 
Last edited:
Maybe a little too much head room in 1 & 4

Otherwise I like the shots.

#1
almost holding hands

#4
tough hombres, we stick together

the last on the right...almost part of them
 
Sorry I didnt introduce my self at first I just created my profile on here.:)
I am the owner and main Photographer in my own businesss in NC and looking to get reviews of my work,will post my nature as well.
 
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
 
Last edited:
I dont see any photos and or links to photos, sorry
 
Looks like he took them down, no worries.
 
Your exposure is a little on the high side, and the cropping is a little off in this one, but I love the idea and the composition!

You have to tell me:

Where in the world did you find a weasel that big?

How did you dye his fur that color?

And how in the world did you get him to do that?
 
Your exposure is a little on the high side, and the cropping is a little off in this one, but I love the idea and the composition!

You have to tell me:

Where in the world did you find a weasel that big?

How did you dye his fur that color?

And how in the world did you get him to do that?

:lmao:
 
Why does clickicking the profile for P.Photography take you to P3 Photography?

I smell something fishy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom