Welcome to Russia! (wedding collage)

Nadred

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all,
Only one picture, for the beginning. Just trying to get on with picture placement, wonder whether it will work or not. By the way, thanks to all who responded to my question and made this thread possible. Hope you will like this collage (if it’s going to appear).

weddressblank500.jpg

I like the two bigger images...they are both very nice and work very well together in the image.

I really don't like the little image of the dress tightening though. It doesn't seem to fit with the others. I do like dress fitting shots, I always try to shoot them, but with just a small part of it...it doesn't feel right with the more formal images you have here.

3rd to say imo it doesn't fit. i think it detracts from two beautiful shots in your collage.

i do like the fitting shot though, just not w/ the other two.

Fair enough… if not to consider the purpose of the work, which was to present the wedding dress itself. That is why dress tightening was placed in a separate frame – it really didn’t fit with the other two. I did use the photo with hands on it to give some contrast to the image. Otherwise you wouldn’t even notice it against the background of the same color (I tried different ones). To devote more than one page to a dress in wedding album had no sense. It had to be a single picture with words below like “That’s my lovely wedding dress!” or sth. like that… In addition the small one occupies an empty corner. ;)
Probably a pile of small images, one over another, would improve the situation… Yes, definitely a few more layers should be added to the image!
Spasibo to all for a good thought! :lmao:

Actually, looking at it for the 2nd time, i think it would look good to see the back of the dress, cause i see there's a nice lacing. So the girl could be standing back turned, but looking back at the camera so we can see her face... or just a nice smiling profile. ;)

this is beautiful! If I were her I'd love to have such a photo/collage!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back