Well, goodbye then.

bantor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jrcreations.bravehost.com
Only for a week or so.

I am moving tommorow and i will not have internet for about 1 week. That will be the longest i have been away from the forum in about 5 months.

It is going to be a VERY busy day tommorow. I have to work in the morning (6:00am - 10:00am) then i have to go and sign the papers for my place (10:30am - 11:00am). And my grandma went into the hospital tonight and my grandpa really wants me to go and visit, and i figure considering my grandma is one of the greatest people alive I will indeed go (11:30am - 12:00pm). Then i have to start moving 12:00pm - 1:30pm) then i have to pick up my bed from the store (2:30pm - 3:00pm) then i continue moving (3:30pm -?). Then i have to grocerie shop and unpack, and be in bed intime to get enough sleep for waking up at 4:30am the next morning.

Whew. It should be interesting.

Have a good one, talk to ya in a week or so.

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Take care Jess! Moving really tough, I hate it. I hope it's not too hard on you and hopefully you have lots of friends to help you!

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I should be moving soon myself, if everything goes according to plan.

good luck

monicam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
qj.net
take care..
I hope you got your Internet connection after a week.

Good Luck and God Bless..

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
that sucks man, im going to be moving in less than a month, but im going to take a week off from work to do it. I have way to much to do to try doing it after work.

Most reactions