thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is so weird...I haven't posted photos here in nearly a year. :shock:

Here are some photos I took of a friend...she needed a few shots for a modeling gig, so I helped out:

IMG_9151e5x7sm.jpg

IMG_9156esm.jpg

IMG_9250-2esm.jpg

IMG_9288esm.jpg

and a smile (I liked this one :))

IMG_9134sm.jpg

All of them are good but I really like #2, 3, & 4. Great series-she should be happy!:thumbup:

Not sure I’m liking the shadows in #1

I love #2. I specially love having her in the foreground with the columns moving off in the distance. My fave of the ones you posted.

Love the colour difference in the palette shot. Red dress, blue palettes.

Nice texture in #4

The smiling one is nice. She is very photogenic. One small, nit picky comment… I don’t like how part of her left eye is shadowed.

2 and 3 are the standouts for me.

I feel so odd posting up comments because the stuff I shoot is not even close to this good.

thanks for the comments, guys

Not sure I’m liking the shadows in #1

I love #2. I specially love having her in the foreground with the columns moving off in the distance. My fave of the ones you posted.

Love the colour difference in the palette shot. Red dress, blue palettes.

Nice texture in #4

The smiling one is nice. She is very photogenic. One small, nit picky comment… I don’t like how part of her left eye is shadowed.

2 and 3 are the standouts for me.

I feel so odd posting up comments because the stuff I shoot is not even close to this good.

Oh, please don't! I appreciate the thoughts and compiments.

And in reply...the shadows were largely intentional. I've noticed that modern fashion is taking an eye much more towards breaking traditional rules and trying to surpass the look of catalogues (JC Penney, Dillards, etc.), so I tried some different things. These are actually the more tame of the shadow ones, heh. But I see what you're saying!

thanks again all!

I'm not fond of the 'arched back' pose in some of them, but #4 is absolutely superb. Well done!

#4 is outstanding.

Unfortunately with #3, she is missing everything below her right knee.

is she leaning against something in #1 or is she just standing that way?
Love the rest but please smooth out the wrinkles in the red dress before she submits them. They will notice that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back