What's new

Well I finally got it this morning :)

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
2,583
Reaction score
11
Location
In between her...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After looking and looking and deciding between all the cameras in my price range, I went with the T1i. Central Digital had the best price Brand New = $620 w/ free shipping so I'm happy with that.

They said they had some stuff they were throwing in for free with it: Carrying Case, Table Top Tripod, Cleaning Kit, and Screen Protector

Good price? I checked craiglist and there was a guy selling one for $600...
 
I think it's a pretty good price and its great to not have to buy these things later.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom