What's new

Well, it was only a matter of time!

The thing that gets me with these people is what purpose do they believe they serve? They aren't police so they can't really do anything. They are just meddling cowardly noseys who want to get in another person's business. I bet if they saw a real crime in action (a purse snatching, a domestic assault) they'd turn away and do nothing. But this little bossy annoyance can feel good about "informing" you about nonexistant laws.
 
The thing that gets me with these people is what purpose do they believe they serve? They aren't police so they can't really do anything. They are just meddling cowardly noseys who want to get in another person's business. I bet if they saw a real crime in action (a purse snatching, a domestic assault) they'd turn away and do nothing. But this little bossy annoyance can feel good about "informing" you about nonexistant laws.

I think this may be just a tad shortsighted though. Ok, granted, these people serve no valid purpose NOW. However, once the zombie apocalypse arrives, well - you can't have a zombie apocalypse without the zombies, right?

See.. long range planning. It's sort of a specialty of mine.. lol
 
Found an old badge lanyard, so I printed out my 'license' to size and tossed it in there.

FinalLicense_2683.jpg




Now, maybe these clowns will leave me alone.
 
I just wear this shirt.
$fbi-tee-shirt.webp

Haha it's funny because it takes a serious thing and makes it funny.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom