Well, my girl had her party and my boy got...

Ouch! I really hope he does better too! I know how scary it can be and last year he wasn't feeling good, and I was holding him to give my mother in law and wife a break, and all of sudden he started convulsing. First thing I did was run out, telling my wife to hold him (I'm more of the calm one) as I called 911. Lucky, he broke out of it but I think what helped was we went outside where it was cold as could be, plus, it took the stupid paramedic's 18 mins and passed us twice!

He is all good now, and the doctor told us he will be more prone to have convulsions like that, and can last a few minutes as his body tries to disperse the heat. Lucky, we haven't had any more issues like that, but we treat it really aggressive as of now when he gets sick. All of it was caused by a ear infection.

Thankfully he's feeling much better. This tamiflu is giving awful side effects though. It makes him.... jittery?.... hyper (understatment)? Nervous? Can't think of the correct word. If any of you have seen a very small child come out of anesthesia and the confusion and constant movement/fighting they go through, it's a lot like that, except all day. :(

Hopefully we'll get over this soon and he'll be back to normal poor thing.

awww I hope he feels better soon.
My 3 YO was in the hospital for IV fluids a few weeks ago as well, but we are on our THIRD round of vomiting this MONTH for each kid! That is NINE vomiting days/nights/weekends for me! Luckily I did not get the vomiting sicky but I have a sinus infection that will kill you!

I feel for you girl, a sick bebe is no fun!

I feel for you too! The vomitty sickness ALWAYS gets me too and I can't vomit without being horribly ill so I do feel for you. I hope you're family is getting well soon!

Glad the little fellow is feeling a bit better. I hope the rest of his recovery is speedy and uneventful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back