Went to the lake and took photos of the Gulls.

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Gull 1 - Wings Spead - VGA (1 of 1).jpg
I been working on the house while the Lady is on vacation with her sister. I took a few hours off and went to the lake to take some photos. Here are a few photos of the Gulls which migrate here during the Winter.
Gull 1 - Wings Spead  4 - VGA (1 of 1).jpg

Gull 1 - Wings Spead  3 - VGA (1 of 1).jpg

The one thing I like about taking pics of gulls more than other birds is you can get real close to them or visa versa for a good shot. I think pelicans have the #1 spot. (in my world) Nice set!

love gulls.. never seem to have my camera when i see them.. we have them land alot by our burger kings... lol.. they love the french fries.. beautiful photos

We actually get them by the thousands on Fort Loudon Lake which is part of the Tennessee river. The migrate here every Winter. The numbers seem to be increasing every year. I know people that live on the coast line tend to hate them and call them flying rats. I think they are beautiful birds.

I shot those photos with my Canon 7d using the Sigma 150-600 Sports lens. I use back button focus and have it set on AIServo focus. I shoot in manual mode. I like to track my subject this way. Most of my photos are in focus.

Thanks for all of the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back