Went to the mountains this weekend!

You put the cast in the dead center! Couldn't you remember rule of thirds in your drug induced mind?
Sorry for your accident. Hope it heals well.
Nancy

You put the cast in the dead center! Couldn't you remember rule of thirds in your drug induced mind?
Sorry for your accident. Hope it heals well.
Nancy

wait what? I took a picture of a cast? I thought I was shooting an alligator....

You went camping with a broken ankle???? Bit of a masochist are you? Hope you both feel better soon.

You went camping with a broken ankle???? Bit of a masochist are you? Hope you both feel better soon.

Normally, I wouldn't have done such a thing, but after I received bull shark stem cell injections into my ego, I like to do alpha things.

And I snorted, again.

First off, you're nuts. Second..... you're still nuts. ;)

:er:Ouch...pretty much like mine when I ran after my dogs with the hairdryer on a wet wintry day. 'Took 6 months to really heal.

Wait. What? Why were you running after your dogs with a hair dryer? Did the hair dryer ended up somewhere in your body that it took 6 months to heal? You gotta watch out for those accidental enemas.

Well you see...Looney Tunes was playing on tv so I decided to go upstairs and get the hair dryer to dry their coat in the garage. Wrong move. They circled the cars there and I was mowed down by one of them. I was brought to emergency and I encountered the most obnoxious staff and a sarcastic doctor that I ever had met in my entire life so far...not a very nice experience. My orthopedist took a look, was x-rayed and I was told that it will take 6 months to heal my ankle. That was OK as long as I do not have to have a plaster on it anyway, but I got this funny looking shoe on. I was OK less than 6 months later. I guess I deserve that for watching cartoons so early in the morning, eh?:lmao:
:er:Ouch...pretty much like mine when I ran after my dogs with the hairdryer on a wet wintry day. 'Took 6 months to really heal.

Wait. What? Why were you running after your dogs with a hair dryer? Did the hair dryer ended up somewhere in your body that it took 6 months to heal? You gotta watch out for those accidental enemas.

Where in N. Georgia? I was up that way earlier this year. Black Rock Mountain & the Ravens Cliff. Good stuff.

Most reactions

Back