flygning TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2008 #1 Interesting find on a closed store front in Bisbee.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Neat!
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 8, 2008 #3 At first I thought it was written in car wax....What is that?
flygning TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I think it is clay or paint rubbed on the inside of the shop window so no one could look inside. I guess someone did, and left a message for everyone
I think it is clay or paint rubbed on the inside of the shop window so no one could look inside. I guess someone did, and left a message for everyone