_U5A3851.jpg

_U5A3859.jpg

_U5A3899.jpg

_U5A3905.jpg

_U5A3923.jpg

_U5A3926.jpg

_U5A3952.jpg

_U5A3957.jpg

Is he nervous in front of the camera? A lot of the expressions look like he's forcing them.

Nice shots, he just looks like he's giving typical face. Maybe 15 looks a little forced, but I don't see anything wrong with his expressions otherwise. Photos themselves are nice, well done

Another wonderful set!! Something about number nine stands out to me. He looks very handsome and natural there.

I've gotta Say though, the background in 1-4 just dont do it *for me*. The color seems pretty feminine, and I think it clashes with his shirt.

He's the quiet type, but he wasn't nervous, no.

Ok, so quiet type as in he's a really good guy but doesn't say much or quiet type as in most of the neighborhood cats went missing and nobody expected him to be a serial killer because he was always "so quiet"? Lol

Seriously though, I like the set. I think 11 is my favorite though, sort of an expression that says, "I know something you don't know".

The color seems pretty feminine, and I think it clashes with his shirt.

I don't think it's feminine or clashes with his shirt... but... like playing with color. So there's that. Ha.

You're allowed to not like it though. :)

Ok, so quiet type as in he's a really good guy but doesn't say much or quiet type as in most of the neighborhood cats went missing and nobody expected him to be a serial killer because he was always "so quiet"? Lol

Seriously though, I like the set. I think 11 is my favorite though, sort of an expression that says, "I know something you don't know".

He's a really good guy, but doesn't say much. :lol:

I like #8 the best, but it is a good set over all!:)

The contrast seems a touch too high in general in my opinion, and I'm not a fan of the location in the 9th photo, but otherwise a nice set as usual.

The color seems pretty feminine, and I think it clashes with his shirt.

I don't think it's feminine or clashes with his shirt... but... like playing with color. So there's that. Ha.

You're allowed to not like it though. :)

He's a really good guy, but doesn't say much. [emoji38]
So good guy, good set, stray cats need not be wary. Great, glad that's all handled then. Lol

Most reactions

Back