What's new

What are you watching on TV right now?

I've been watching "Call the Midwife" I think I am on season 5, lost count. My husband had no interest so I put on my headphones and watch on my phone an episode each evening. It is humorous when they talk about social policies of the time and say well it is 1961. Referring to how times are changing.
 
One episode to go of "Down Cemetery Road" (On Apple+). I can't understand why they chose to take. a great book and make a travesty of it. The acting is great, the plot another story. Seems more inspired by a comic book than a novel.
 
Dickens "Christmas Carol"

I tend to watch some version of "A Christmas Carol" around Christmas. It used to be an annual event on TV. Now I look for in on YouTube. I think the "Alastair Sims" version is the classic Here's a link posted Dec 29, 2019 by "Ae13U Blue Planet" [length 1:26:31]:



If you want to challenge yourself, watch out for "Patrick McNee" in this video. He is well known as a star of the British TV series "The Avengers" (not a Marvel Comics character). This might have been one of his earliest roles.
 
Last edited:
Just finished with the Mini Series "All Her Fault" some great twists towards the end.
 
Rewatching my DVD's of "Survivorman" with Les Stroud.
 
fallout season 2 has started on amazon. if you'ver ever played the video games, then you won't be disappointed.
I’m not a gamer but I enjoyed season 1. Walt Goggins is always a good watch. I’ll wait until all episodes are out and then watch season 2. I prefer to binge. Netflix has ruined me. I can’t keep track of weekly shows and lose interest most of the time. On a contradictory note - the Pitt is on again. I may try to do that one weekly as it was a bit stressful to watch a bunch of those in a row last season.
 
I’m not a gamer but I enjoyed season 1. Walt Goggins is always a good watch. I’ll wait until all episodes are out and then watch season 2. I prefer to binge. Netflix has ruined me. I can’t keep track of weekly shows and lose interest most of the time. On a contradictory note - the Pitt is on again. I may try to do that one weekly as it was a bit stressful to watch a bunch of those in a row last season.
the pitt season 1 was great. i binged it and i'll probably binge the second season as well. it wasn't a big stressor for me, but i've worked some pretty similar situations in incident management, so i've learned to turn it off. from a procedure standpoint, it was interesting seeing their mci protocols come into play.

i pretty much have to watch fallout when it's released since everyone i work are nerdy gamers and are watching and talking about it.
 
Started His and Hers on Netflix last night. Only watched one episode but I like it so far. I like Jon Bernthal in just about everything he’s been in.
 
Finished watching the latest season of the Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. I was a bit disappointed. It started off good and then sort of stalled. Lots of missed opportunities that would have made for a better plot this season.
 
Watching Season 4 of the Lincoln Lawyer love this series.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom