What are YOU....

when I started this thread I was thinking about holidays.... I'm so tired I wanna relax for a few days... now... I just came back from my exam in maths :/ It didn't go too well... and I'm more tired than I was yesterday... time to sleep...
1...2....3.... *sleep .... 4....5....SEX :p lol heheh no no ...

I am sitting here thinking that I should be working but knowing I would rather spend my time here ;)

and sex.

Im thinking about how Im gonna get out of this mess Im in, and what cemetery I should visit this weekend.

I thinking.... what to type in answer to this thread

thinking about the job interview i had today.....it went well....considering i wrote the job description and wait for it...THE INTERVIEW SCRIPT!...geez some of those questions were really good.

I was thinking how I really, really should be doing homework... but it's so much more interesting here!

don't worry Alice... now I should be thinking about semiconductors...

im thinkng why i have to put up with annoying school work.. something im not even enjoying doing
honestly i cant deal with it and its driving me insane ugh

clarinetJWD said:
I'm thinking "Thank God I'm done with that signals homework...yuck."

If anyone wants to see what I'm dealin with...
http://www.ece.jhu.edu/~cooper/courses/214/Assignments.html

hey it's not difficult! I had it this year... ok ok ... I had an indroduction to signals but the equations don't look strange for me... actually they are nor very difficult to solve... I can help you as far as I can :)

I'm thinking about the upcoming weekend and how I'll finally be able to sleep in. How we're having our usual family pot luck for Easter Sunday and my camera is in the shop being fixed (pesky error 99 code) so I'll have to switch to the dark side (Nikon) for the weekend and how I'm so tired of working all of the time and really need a vacation. I'd settle for a trip almost anywhere at this point. :crazy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back