What are your thoughts on natural light photographers

We're all ignoring the giant pink elephant in this thread.

We're all ignoring the giant pink elephant in this thread.

You seeing pink elephants? Better lay off the sauce, bro! ;)

Even better. I'm at a hotel with a great bar good social company.

I will provide the STUFF!!! (and YES.. it is UNNATURAL LIGHT!) lol!

Booze.jpg

Booze by CGipson Photography

Natural light photographers (full time) are for me like hotdogs cooks :lol: I once had an experience... It was a fashion report in a manor house, and the photographer simply had no flash! "He plays with the light", the assistant whispered to us, moved and proud -best not describe the fruits of his play. Of course the customer did not like it one little bit.

Natural light photographers (full time) are for me like hotdogs cooks :lol: I once had an experience... It was a fashion report in a manor house, and the photographer simply had no flash! "He plays with the light", the assistant whispered to us, moved and proud -best not describe the fruits of his play. Of course the customer did not like it one little bit.

^^^ yeah
cheers.gif

If there are no preservatives, then it must be natural lighting?

Such is the case with my lights, especially setting up shots in the dark that don't count anyway =)

20111016-DSC_8016.jpg

Bounced flash, indoors.
Good luck with natural light pet portraiture. LOL

6282018474_d3ae300a5e.jpg

BITTER why have we not seen more photos of kitty?
Kitty needs a new thread and stuffs!

I will provide the STUFF!!! (and YES.. it is UNNATURAL LIGHT!) lol!

Booze.jpg

Booze by CGipson Photography

This WAS Gipsons personal stock which has been replaced 3 or 4 times since this picture was taken.

Christmas list 2012 - A bottle of home made white lightening for Gipson. That should hold him for .........a few hours.

images

Most reactions

Back