All mine are for sale because I want a new one. :lol:

Lowepro Rezo 170 AW
Lowepro Nova 180 AW
Lowepro Toploader 75 AW

Want: Kata 3n1-30

Lowepro Toploader
Lowepro Slingshot 200
Lowepro Flipside 300

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
LOVE my Domke f-2 in the brown waxwear. I have a smaller m-Rock that I quickly outgrew. The Domke is soft, molds to your body, the strap doesn't slip, and so easy to work out of. So far it holds all in my gear list plus battery charger, filters, lens cloth, misc small stuff. It's not cheap but I can't say enough about how comfortable and easy it is to work out of. Added benefit is that it doesn't have the camera bag "look" so it's not shouting camera gear when I take it out.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lowepro slingshot 350, contains:

Nikon D90 body, gripped
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Nikon 70-300 F/4-5.6
Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6
Nikon SB-600
Olympus Trip 35
Sigma 105mm macro
Various other odds and ends, including all chargers and cords, extra batteries, memory cards, cokin filters, etc. etc.

(not to mention my laptop. :) )

Mark

Qauntaray Pro when i need to carry everything

quantaray-pro.jpg

Whinne the Pooh diaper bag.:thumbup:

p!nK

lowepro slingshot 100 when im going to be doing more rigorous things like snowboarding or hiking or just walking around, and i dont need all my gear. it gets a body with 18-70 attached, 55-200vr, and sb600. plus pockets for cards, cords, triggers etc.

canon (yes, nikon gear in a canon bag lol) 200eg deluxe backpack for when i simply need more ****, and i am able to take it off to unload.

i have a lowepro microtrekker100 but it sucks. it now stores the stuff i dont take out often.

im in the market for a shoulder type bag and i like the look of the crumpler x million dollar homes.

I just bought my first "real" bag. I'm not too sure of the brand. It's nice and looks roomy. I should be getting it tomorrow in the mail. I'll post what I think then...:)

thanks for the heads up lol

I have something like this.. I carry more stuff then I need.. and things I don't even know what to do with...but.............. I might need it.;) In fact... my backback isn't really big enough for all my camera stuff I HAVE TO HAVE WITH ME AT ALL TIMES.. yet, seriously have NO IDEA how to use.

Qauntaray Pro when i need to carry everything

quantaray-pro.jpg

I just bought my first "real" bag. I'm not too sure of the brand. It's nice and looks roomy. I should be getting it tomorrow in the mail. I'll post what I think then...:)

thanks for the heads up lol

No problem LOL... BTW, got it about 20mins ago.. just as roomy as it looked :wink:
It'll fit 2 cameras and about 4 lenses/flashes... room for film and memory cards on the lid. 2 side pockets and 1 large front pocket good for filters and spare batteries and such..
Still don't know the brand...its decently made, not the best but good enough. Now I feel a little more of a legit noob :p

I use a Tamrac Expedition 5x as my main bag, and a Kata DR-467i when I want a "regular" backpack and just a few pieces of photo gear.

BTW - the DR-467i is awesome.

Lowepro Aventura 170

4289730766_c88dc68d78_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back