What camera i would use for specific shoots..

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, for the amount of experience that you claim to have, your posted work so far looks amateur or dated at best. Some of the basic fundamentals of cropping, composition, and lighting are just really bad. I wouldn't say it to someone who's just starting out, we all started out somewhere but since you have so much experience those things should have been corrected at least in your 2nd year of shooting.
I have to agree! To be brutally frank, the three images you posted back on the first page are the types of images that look like 'before' examples in a posing workshop.

that's Because they was before, as i posted those was the un-edited pictures.
Fair enough; are the two above 'before' or 'after'?

What the landscape or the models??

ya know any one can find something negative about a photo, even if it's a good photo. like that one you posted the last one below..
watch..
that picture has too much sky, the top is too big it sets viewers eyes off the main focus of the picture, they don't know weather to focus on the sky or the ground, and they can't figure out weather it's black & White or Semi color? it's greenish on the bottom.

see what i mean?
Every one's a critic, but very few are positive about it, except when it comes to there own work. :/

C'mon guys, join date of Dec 2015, right after a known troll had been banned for the second time?

And this thread also appears to be some sort of wind-up....

ya know any one can find something negative about a photo, even if it's a good photo. like that one you posted the last one below..
watch..
that picture has too much sky, the top is too big it sets viewers eyes off the main focus of the picture, they don't know weather to focus on the sky or the ground, and they can't figure out weather it's black & White or Semi color? it's greenish on the bottom.

see what i mean?
Every one's a critic, but very few are positive about it, except when it comes to there own work. :/

If the weather is white it is probably snowing. Whether it is too cold for you is another matter. #spellinghitleralert.

Oh dear did I just invoke Godwin's law with that hashtag? I guess that makes this thread over...

I've been waiting to see some awesome Hasselblad digital medium format images thrown into the mix of this thread, you know, for discussion.

i don't own a hasselblad but know people who do, i have used it for various stuff, or when ever i'm with him, here is a couple i done with it..

Attachments

• boston.jpg
    boston.jpg
    854.6 KB · Views: 157
  • lab.jpg
    lab.jpg
    701.9 KB · Views: 146
C'mon guys, join date of Dec 2015, right after a known troll had been banned for the second time?

And this thread also appears to be some sort of wind-up....

Are you trying to say i'm some one who was on here?
Nope, sorry never been on here, and yes serious about photography..

I've been waiting to see some awesome Hasselblad digital medium format images thrown into the mix of this thread, you know, for discussion.
The two models; I missed the landscapes.

the two models are before, well the first one is the second one is after.
Soooo........ the cigarette butt is what? An artistic detail carefully placed to add an air of informality?

The two models; I missed the landscapes.

the two models are before, well the first one is the second one is after.
Soooo........ the cigarette butt is what? An artistic detail carefully placed to add an air of informality?

No left it in there, that pic is only out of light Room, it's not out of photoshop.
In Photoshop i can mask it out.

I could have probably taken it out with Light Room as well maybe, but Photoshop would be my choice..
when i took that shot i didn't realize it before i took the picture, i was taking pictures fairly quick moving around.
Stuff like that happens in situations like that, you can't tell me you never taken a picture and after during post production you notice something you didn't want in the picture and then mask it out?

If you claim you never taken a picture and then realize later something was there you didn't notice later on, and then go and mask it out during post production, then that would be a lie.. Every photographer has had that happen one time or another..

Lightroom is not the best software for cloning things out, but I imported the file to LR and cloned it out with two clicks. When I first got LR, after having had PS for 15 years, I felt pretty frustrated with the way Lightroom's clone tool worked, but I've since then become more comfortable using it for cloning out objectionable things, like sensor dust blobs, but also stray hairs, pores, pimples, and rough skin patches. I LIKE the easy way LR allows me to re-size the brush I'm using for doing my cloning.

Lightroom is not the best software for cloning things out, but I imported the file to LR and cloned it out with two clicks. When I first got LR, after having had PS for 15 years, I felt pretty frustrated with the way Lightroom's clone tool worked, but I've since then become more comfortable using it for cloning out objectionable things, like sensor dust blobs, but also stray hairs, pores, pimples, and rough skin patches. I LIKE the easy way LR allows me to re-size the brush I'm using for doing my cloning.

I don't normally use Light Room to clone things out, it's not really good for stuff like that, and i don't use clone much any more to take things out, i would rather use masking for something like that depending, i been using Photoshop for years, but now just lease both Light Room & Photoshop, why spend a all that money on both and have to pay for a newer release, when all i do is lease both for $10.00 a month and when a new release comes out i get it..
I do a ton of things with Photoshop, been using it for years, everything i do in Photoshop for that type of thing is create layers and masks and layers for every step i do, and then group them later on if i like.
there is always more to learn with Photoshop and Light Room, i got books on them and have taken classes from experts , one of my favorite's is
Photoshop Tutorials & Photography this guy is an expert with both and you can learn just about anything about that subject with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back