What camera is this? is a SRL canon but what type?

angelop18

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
2yypbhf.jpg

I hope a good answer, thanks

a 30D for sure, a 550EX? and what looks like an 18-55 (IS?)

What's it matter anyway?

a 30D for sure, a 550EX? and what looks like an 18-55 (IS?)

What's it matter anyway?

Are you really sure? because I wanna start doing photos like the cobrasnake and I was looking about keep the dark background but I can't find it anyway..so I see Mark Hunter of cobrasnake with this cam..but the photo was take on 2005..whatever..
Are you sure is a 30D??
and maybe you know something about the dark backgrounds or the cobrasnake pics..

let me know please, and thanks:thumbup:

There is nothing special about that pic. No special set up, no special camera used, no way out there technique used. That is simply a snap shot using a flash. You can see the flash head of the camera he is holding throwing a shadow, and his head throwing a shadow. The reason the background to the right of his head is dark is the wall is going away at an angle.

Now if you want to take a picture of someone or something lit while a background is dark you can go at it a couple ways.

Have the subject a good distance away from a darkend background.
Or using light modifier so that the flash or light source only covers the subject (barn doors, snoots, cardboard, what ever to limit stray light).
Maybe a combination of the two, some distance / some light modifiers. Several ways to do it.

Are you really sure? because I wanna start doing photos like the cobrasnake and I was looking about keep the dark background but I can't find it anyway..so I see Mark Hunter of cobrasnake with this cam..but the photo was take on 2005..whatever..
Are you sure is a 30D??
and maybe you know something about the dark backgrounds or the cobrasnake pics..

let me know please, and thanks:thumbup:

lol wut?

Cobrasnake?

EDIT:

Well I looked up cobra snake, and really all it is is the same thing as Last Night's Party.

Last edited:
I bet that if you look on the camera, it will tell you what it is, same with the lens, then you can tell us.

If there is a door (that will open) on the back of the camera it is a 35mm film SLR, if there is no door, it is a Digital SLR.

The make and model of the flash should also be marked on the exterior somewhere.

You tell us what you have, then maybe we can help you with other questions you may still need answers to.

It's not the camera....it's the photographer. :roll:

what was the point of this? are you pointing out the charm on his necklace? his camera is of no importance. do you want a camera or w/e? are you older than 11 or from america where we speak proper english?

what was the point of this? are you pointing out the charm on his necklace? his camera is of no importance. do you want a camera or w/e? are you older than 11 or from america where we speak proper english?

i just want to point out that i realize people on here are also from canada and other parts of the world .... doesnt mean you dont speak proper english! you are still loved!

i just want to point out that i realize people on here are also from canada and other parts of the world .... doesnt mean you dont speak proper english! you are still loved!

Are you saying Canadians' first language is something other than english? And also to correct your English, "doesn't mean you don't speak proper English" should be: "doesn't mean you can't speak proper English"

EDIT: I misread your second post. PEACE and LOVE

Any of those will get what's on that site. The chances are that you'll be able to find the XS, XTi and XSi new, but the others will only be found on the s/h market.

Most reactions

Back