What camera is this? is a SRL canon but what type?

I didnt know the internet was only for North Americans...?
Ignore the dickheads, I could never learn a second language let alone try to converse in it over the internet. Than again I'd be a little mad if my best keeper was a picture of a dying flower.

Ignore the dickheads, I could never learn a second language let alone try to converse in it over the internet. Than again I'd be a little mad if my best keeper was a picture of a dying flower.

Pure gold.

o i apoligize to you sir, ill make sure the flowers i take pictures of have more life for you next time? i speak three languages. not just "i think im cool cause i can make comments on photo threads" .... is everyone on this site ignorant? i just want you to know ... i envy you :hug::(thats us one day)

wow.:lol:

tell us how you REALLY feel.

this thread gets more and more fun.

and for the record wgp: the word (in one of your 3 known languages) is "apologize". carry on.

wow.:lol:

tell us how you REALLY feel.

this thread gets more and more fun.

and for the record wgp: the word (in one of your 3 known languages) is "apologize". carry on.

lol im from jersey... what do you want from me! sometimes i just type and yea, im human .... but at least you can understand what i type .... unlike the cobra snake canon photographer that started the thread .... does anyone else have anything they would like to say or correct me on? i assume that i can only blame myself for the comments i get, for the comments i post ... i deserve such feedback :blushing:

lol im from jersey... what do you want from me! sometimes i just type and yea, im human .... but at least you can understand what i type .... unlike the cobra snake canon photographer that started the thread .... does anyone else have anything they would like to say or correct me on? i assume that i can only blame myself for the comments i get, for the comments i post ... i deserve such feedback :blushing:

My only comment is don't assume everyone speaks english. That being said - since you live in Jersey - free country - enjoy it man.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back