What camera should i buy

Hampus Hall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, im a beginer photographer/filmmaker and would like some tips on what camera to buy. I work on a golfcourse and would like to take some nice pictures/videos on everything here. I like to travel and scuba dive and would like to use the camera when i do thoose things aswell.

I've been looking on buying a gopro but my question is : Am i loosing alot of photo/videoquality if i buy a gopro. Should I instead of buying a gopro go for more of a dslr to get better quality videos and photos or will the gopro work for this?

I plan on making nice cinematic videos of the golf course early morning and late afternoon. My photo/videoskills are not that good so i dont need anything fancy.

If you have any recomendations or tips feel free to leave a reply.

Thanks / H

Hello and welcome, I see you are into scuba. Do you intend to take the camera underwater.....?

Hello and welcome, I see you are into scuba. Do you intend to take the camera underwater.....?

Not necessarily. If i "loose" to much image-quality by going for a gopro i could just go for a non-waterproof camera.

1. Hmm, something like the Canon sl2 or maybe the Canon T7i, they are some budget cameras, as for the lens you will probably want something fairly wide. Something like the basic kit lens 18-55 mm is a fantastic starter, you can always upgrade later on. You may also look at getting something used to save money. I don't think the GoPro would be good for smooth cinematic footage, but hey won't know till ya try.

how much money do you want to spend?

If you told me to go to a golf course and get amazing photos, I would go get a DJI Mavic 2 Pro
all done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back